NOTE: You must include your GWid number on forms and applications.
Completed transaction forms can be submitted to your academic advisor by email or printed and submitted to:
Office of Graduate Student Services
1957 E Street, Suite 603
Grade Mode Change Form (Spring 2021 only)
Completing your INITIAL Comprehensive Action Plan (CAP):
Please complete your program's Plan of Study and the Initial Professional Development Action Plan to prepare for your CAP submission. These forms can be found in the drop-down menus titled "Plans of Study" and "Professional Development Action Plans" below.
- Detailed CAP Submission Guide
- One-page CAP Submission Guide
- CAP FAQ
- Sample Plan of Study (PDF)
- Video: How to Fill Out Your CAP
UPDATING your Plan of Study:
Please complete your program’s Plan of Study and the Professional Development Plan Update and submit using the CAP submission form found at the bottom of the page.
Comprehensive Action Plan Submission
The Comprehensive Action Plan (CAP) combines both the Plan of Study and the Professional Development Action Plan to create a thorough planning tool for students while providing academic and professional context to advisors. Upon submission, the CAP will be reviewed by your program director, your academic advisor, and a career coach.
Download your program's Plan of Study and the Professional Development Plan in the dropdown menus above, and return to your program submission link in the list below.
- M.A. Asian Studies
- M.A. European Eurasian Studies
- M.A. Global Communication
- M.A. International Affairs
- M.A. International Development Studies
- M.A. International Economic Policy/International Trade & Investment Policy
- M.A. International Science & Technology Policy
- M.A. Latin American & Hemispheric Studies
- M.A. Middle East Studies
- M.A. Security Policy Studies
- Master of International Policy & Practice
- Master of International Policy & Practice Online
- Graduate Certificate
Enroll in our text messages by texting @esiagss to 81010.
Text 81010 with any questions!