NOTE: You must include your GWid number on forms and applications.
Completed transaction forms can be submitted to your academic advisor by email or printed and submitted to:
Office of Graduate Student Services
1957 E Street, Suite 603
Plans of Study & Professional Development Plans
Completing your INITIAL Comprehensive Action Plan (CAP):
Please complete your program's Plan of Study and the Initial Professional Development Action Plan to prepare for your CAP submission. These forms can be found in the drop down menus titled "Plans of Study" and "Professional Development Action Plans" below.
UPDATING your Plan of Study:
Please complete your program’s Plan of Study and the Professional Development Plan Update and submit using the CAP submission form found at the bottom of the page.
If you complete the form in your browser:
- You must print to PDF in order to save your completed form.
- We recommend you first download.
- Then complete and save the forms so that you can upload them to the CAP submission form.
For Mac users:
- If you are using Preview to complete the PDF, you must "Export as PDF" (or print and save to PDF) so that it is readable in Adobe Sign.
- We strongly recommend that you download the free Adobe Reader software to complete the forms to avoid compatability issues.
This sample plan of study (pdf) shows what a completed plan should look like.
Comprehensive Action Plan Submission
The Comprehensive Action Plan (CAP) combines both the Plan of Study and the Professional Development Action Plan to create a thorough planning tool for students, while providing academic and professional context to advisors. Upon submission, the CAP will be reviewed by your program director, academic advisor and a career coach.
Download your program's Plan of Study and the Professional Development Plan in the dropdown menus above.
Comprehensive Action Plan FAQ
- M.A. Asian Studies
- M.A. European Eurasian Studies
- M.A. Global Communication
- M.A. International Affairs
- M.A. International Development Studies
- M.A. International Economic Policy
- M.A. International Science & Technology Policy
- M.A. International Trade & Investment Policy
- M.A. Latin American & Hemispheric Studies
- M.A. Middle East Studies
- M.A. Security Policy Studies
- Master of International Policy & Practice
- Master of International Policy & Practice Online
- Graduate Certificate
Enroll in our text messages by texting @esiagss to 81010.
Text 81010 with any questions!