Graduate Forms and Applications
NOTE: You must include your GWid number on forms and applications.
Completed transaction forms can be submitted to your academic advisor by email or printed and submitted to:
Office of Graduate Student Services
1957 E Street, Suite 603
- Transaction Forms
- Application for Certificate Completion (PDF)
- Continuous Enrollment or Leave of Absence Request (PDF)
- Completed Language Proficiency Requirement Confirmation Request Form
- Graduate Student Thesis – Subject Approval Form (PDF)
- Graduate Student Thesis – Final Approval Form (PDF)
- Incomplete Grade Contract (PDF)
- Independent Study Form (PDF)
- Paper Graduation Application (PDF)
- Policy Exception Request
- Registration Transaction Form (RTF) (PDF)
- Request to Register for a Law School Course (PDF)
- Transfer Credit Approval Form (PDF)
- TSPPPA Registration - Waitlist and Permission Form
The Comprehensive Action Plan (CAP) combines both the Plan of Study and a series of professional interest questions to create a planning tool for students while providing academic and professional context to advisors. Upon submission, the CAP will be reviewed by your program director, your academic advisor, and a career coach.
- Download your program's Plan of Study in the accordion.
- Select your program submission link in the Comprehensive Action Plan Submission accordion below.
- Complete all professional interest questions, upload your completed Plan of Study, and submit!
Note: To submit a Plan of Study update, simply select that option in the submission type field, and you will not be prompted to re-answer the professional interest questions.
- Plan of Study Forms
- Comprehensive Action Plan Submission
- M.A. Asian Studies
- M.A. European Eurasian Studies
- M.A. Global Communication
- M.A. International Affairs
- M.A. International Development Studies
- M.A. International Economic Policy
- M.A. International Science & Technology Policy
- M.A. Latin American & Hemispheric Studies
- M.A. Middle East Studies
- M.A. Security Policy Studies
- Master of International Policy & Practice
- Master of International Policy & Practice Online
- Graduate Certificate
The Career Map is a framework to capture your current career plans, from the dream that brought you to the Elliott School through graduation day and beyond. Use it as a reflection piece to jot down your plans, then bring it in to any career exploration coaching session, so that you'll have a starting point. Don't worry about being perfect; simply put down what you know so far, and we'll help you from there.