The Elliott School fosters an environment where innovative ideas and dedication to public service flourish. We provide a forum where students learn from the brightest minds and are encouraged to bring forth their ideas. If you have a passion for international affairs and improving the world around us, we encourage you to apply to one of our graduate programs. Click below to watch our video!
Start the application process.
To ensure your application is submitted correctly and on time, follow this simple application process.
1. Gather application materials.
All graduate school applicants must submit:
- An application
- Application fee
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from previous schools attended
- Scores for the GRE/TOEFL
2. Review important deadlines.
- Ensure all application materials are submitted by the admissions deadlines for fall and spring semesters.
- » Application Deadlines
3. Review tuition and fees.
- Familiarize yourself with The George Washington University's tuition policies and estimated costs for Elliott School graduate students.
- » Tuition and fees
4. Explore financial aid opportunities.
- Learn more about the fellowships, scholarships, grants, and other financial assistance that may be available to you.
- » Fellowships and financial aid
5. Complete an application.